• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

My first video

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont give a flying **** if your a mod. Lock this s**t then, and if not... gtfo! You call me an attn whore for posting a contour video on a contour site, that everyone seems to like... look at you posting this worthless s**t in my thread.

Everyweek there is some new thread about pics of your car and now your high flying video. That = Attention Whore

I really don't care that its a Contour On a Contour site. How many other videos get removed due to breaking the speed limit laws? Why should there be an exception for you?

I noticed the 80 mph as well, and thought it was going to get locked up as well. Rules are rules. And why does every video have to have music blairing in the background? Turn down the music level, get more video and use the pics as ways to transition between the videos.

For the people critiqueing my video. listen up one more time, we were messing around with this. Spent about a half hour throwing it together. Oh and yeah, this will be my last video posted on here, i got a warning because of this thread.

Still waiting to here where i should put the idea for an egl video.

your video gave me a great idea for a project for my T.V class at my school. Doing a video similar in idea to yours but for everyones cars and maybe one or 2 of the meets in it, definitively could take video at EOSB. i will being getting a grade on it for school but i could also make copies of it for everyone in egl. If they liked the final product and wanted it.

It gets locked for the same reason as all your threads that get locked. Your inability to accept critisism. Ohh and the fact that you where breaking rules in the video.

No, I didn't... seemed like a waste of time.

P.S. Who eats chicken bones? I mean seriously... you have a wierd diet or something man. No wonder you're so scrawny. You're supposed to eat the chicken meat, not the chicken bones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back