• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

New mondeo pics

96BlackSE

CEG'er
Don't know if these were posted...

181.jpg

424.jpg

99.jpg

Link to all pics
http://translate.google.com/transla...ford-mondeo-sedandaacute-n-sin-camuflaj/&lang

I posted pics of the wagon but not of the sedan! That looks awesome! Needs to come here. Oh well. :(

Pretty much how the contour would look had they continued the line and not done the fusion... I would have rathered they done this then the fusion...

Am I off on this one but I heard SVT is finished. They are planning on coming up with a different division to support Ford high performance vehicles or atleast a different name.

Looks nice, though I find it hilarious that the trunk is the exact same shape as the contour/mystique's trunk was. XD.

goddamnit I want a Mondeo so freakin bad!!!! They should produce that here in the states and sell it...

Jack Roush is going to be making some Fusion goodies from what I heard... Also heard that SVT is not dead but not doing all too much. I think the Ford Edge is still coming out that SVT helped design?

Back