• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Back for a bit..

dsgrntld187

New CEG'er
So, I've rarely visited this board since I sold my PGT, but I figured I'd come back and post up some pics of what I've got now.

After I sold the PGT, I picked up a 1986 Chevy Camaro IROC-Z with a mild 305, took her to the strip a few times, ran a best of 15.013 with the 305 until I spun a bearing. She does make a pretty nice lawn ornament now.
2333138_2_full.jpg

2333138_4_full.jpg

After it became apparent I wouldn't be driving this in the winter (duh), I picked up my baby, a 1990 Audi Coupe Quattro, 2.3L I5, 5 speed manual, full time all wheel drive, hell yeah. She looks decent in the pictures, but in reality the paint is absolutely crap. The hood is faded like crazy, the mirrors are too, and theres a small rust spot on the drivers door and some on the hood.
2392489_1_full.jpg

2392489_3_full.jpg

2392489_8_full.jpg

It's not bad, a couple bolt ons and a lowering kit and thats it. I also had a 1993 Lincoln Town Car powered by a 1977 351W for a derby, but I lost that to the people who helped me build it..

*coughs*

Anyway, thanks for letting me waste your time.

Get that Camaro back on the road!!! I love that body style!!!:drool:
I'm going to work on it, but right now I just enjoy driving my Audi all the time. I think its time I do some go-fast mods to it.

Damn spencer, that camaro only ran a 15!!!!!!!!!! The audi looks good in the pics, not that I've already seen it on xceed or anything, lol.

Damn spencer, that camaro only ran a 15!!!!!!!!!! The audi looks good in the pics, not that I've already seen it on xceed or anything, lol.
Yeah but you have to remember a few things about the IROC
1) 305
2) Never in tune
3) 2.73 open differential *thumbsdown*
I never could get the tune right on the car. I actually had it running quicker 1/4 times than a few of my Camaro buddies who had a 350/3.73posi combo

why do you post here, you hate contours.

PGT? Why are you even here? Those have nothing in common with the Contour... Their Drivetrain was built and designed by Mazda, you have never even owned a contour in the past

Last edited:
why do you post here, you hate contours.

PGT? Why are you even here? Those have nothing in common with the Contour... Their Drivetrain was built and designed by Mazda, you have never even owned a contour in the past
I hate Contours? Since when? In fact, I almost bought a CSVT two months ago and before that I was interested in Mapi's Contour.

I know that theres nothing similar between them. Are you saying I'm not allowed on this board? Then ban me.

I hate Contours? Since when? In fact, I almost bought a CSVT two months ago and before that I was interested in Mapi's Contour.

I know that theres nothing similar between them. Why are you still here? You own a Toyota.

"your CSVT is a piece of ****"

said to starjammir by you.

BTW, the toyota is going bye bye next year. I have a surprise coming in the summer.

"your CSVT is a piece of ****"

said to starjammir by you.

BTW, the toyota is going bye bye next year. I have a surprise coming in the summer.
Uh ACTUALLY I never ****ing said that. Frankly, I've never even seen his car before, at least not his SVT. Thanks for putting words in my mouth though, play again next week for top prize.

Back