• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Detailed the car today...

JesusFreak

Hard-core CEG'er
With the Ft Myers meet tomorrow, I detailed my car to get her ready, here's the results...

19314470145.jpg

19314470111.jpg

19314470186.jpg

19314470187.jpg

19314470130.jpg

19314470015.jpg

And a close up the freshly painted hood, it was ozidized REALLY REALLY bad!

19314465424.jpg

Yes, its a gorgeous, sunny, with beautiful cumulous clouds playing in the sky day here in florida!

Before any one says anything, my eyelids are all jacked up, I didnt really feel like taking them off to paint them again, which I probably will do later, caue its bothering me!

Very nice. Can't wait to hear the supertrapps in action.

I'll be cleaning my ride later today when its cooler and not sprinkling every 10 mins.

they are covers, but there are disks in between them that make gaps, and you can tune the richness/leanness based on how many disks you put in them, it also changes the exhasut tone as well...

I wanna know more about the supertrapps as well. So if I have a Bassani exhaust I can buy a certain supertrapp product to cover the my current tips. I personally am not a fan of them but they do look pretty cool in a way and i wanna know how they work!!!

Nice pics - car looks fresh!!!

- Amyn

www.supertrapp.com - get all the info there, click on auto, and mine are called the s/c elite

you can get disk only muffelers, which are kinda like tips that allow you to tune the exhaust tone and richness/leanness!

Im going to leave white stains that may appear to look like fresh bird poo tommorow when I see that thing up close.

Looks good, but seriously! Drive up to Chattanooga, buy me a Pepsi, and I'll knaberize that thing for ya! It needs it, badly. ;)

It looks to me like only the driver side needs knauberizing!!!!! hehe maybe he didnt have time or it could be the angle, but it looks like it!

- Amyn

i have racing stripes so i didnt do the other side.... i will when it gets time to paint it!

the car cover is covering a 1998 Contour SE Sport V6 ATX (completely torn apart, now a parts car)... the wing is a touring wing from wings west!

Back