• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SZ08 Dyno thread

People usually start showing up around Thursday afternoon.

I'll be taking the ferry over on Thursday morning, so I'll probably be there early afternoon, I would guess.

Yeah I wanna get on the alt list too. I wanna dyno it there with Joey there and maybe swap the intercooler while I am at sz and get a dyno to show the gains.

Delete me from the dyno I won't be at SZ2008 I let Mark go in my place since we can't take vacation on the same week have fun guys Joey

Cool we can do that man, I will have my spare bumper support already cut and trimmed to fit the larger fmic.

Hell Ryan we can go over to Reebs house after we check into the hotel on wednesday. i have to pick up a part from him anyways. MOD MEET AT REEBS PLACE! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Sure, and I was just kidding about paying for the intercooler install ryan! All mods and parts will be installed at no charge for anyone that swings by. ;) I'm going to have my garage full of parts labeled "Free" that all the little CEG cheapos can come snag too. :cool:

Sure, and I was just kidding about paying for the intercooler install ryan! All mods and parts will be installed at no charge for anyone that swings by. ;) I'm going to have my garage full of parts labeled "Free" that all the little CEG cheapos can come snag too. :cool:

Cool man thanks, I am brining a huge box of interior goodies for free as well.

does this mean if i wait to get rims until then they will be free :laugh:

Back