• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Sell your contour....

You're gonna die either way some day. Might as well be having a blast just before. :)

"You're gonna die either way some day. Might as well be having a blast just before. " <---- Famous last words

By that logic I may as well have sex in my car on the highway with my gf at 100mph, that sounds fun too! Gotta die sometime right?

I don't think I'd kill myself on a bike, but I'm sure one of the other 300K people in this city would probably do it for me eventually. I watched a car pull out in front of a bike on the highway once, that did it for me. I'll stick to something with seatbelts, airbags, and a roof.

Can't be a scared little girl your whole life can you?

doesn't have anything to do with being a scared girl. not even the death part i'm afraid of...after all, i'll be dead right?? it's ending up paralyzed or otherwise tortured for the rest of my existance.

Keep the bikes on the track with full riding gear where it's safe.

Too many dumbass drivers out there.

I'll choose to live a long risk adverse life, no sense in dying young.

No, but you will be after you hit a small patch of gravel some day and get a fire hydrant between your legs. Have fun with that.

Nope ill be ok. Also where i live(not the sticks) not much gravel around. but hey whatever fills your fantasys about me have at it

See, Steeda will pop a wheelie and then his bike will transform into something and grind him to a million pieces.

..Gotta die sometime, right? Might as well have fun just before. :shrug: :laugh:

Back