• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

ATTN: Blacksvtownsyou

Lexxer

CEG'er
Sent $15 for the shift knob 2 1/2 weeks ago, I know you recieved the M/O seeing as you responded and said you did. Won't respond to my PM's. So what the hell is going on...

Hmm, this is the reason I decided not to buy anything from this tool. Members having too many problems with him. :shrug:

Ah, he's legit it just came in today, whaddya know. Good deal and price so I can't complain about that, but I didnt expect Fedex ground to be so slow... but it said ship date was the 3rd. Hm. Oh well I got my stuff I'm happy.

Mods pls lock.

Ummm "but I didnt expect Fedex ground to be so slow... but it said ship date was the 3rd. Hm."

Are you deficient?

I've been waiting a little while for some parts too, but I know he'll come through. I already bought some stuff from him and had no problems at all.

Do you know what it's like to part out a car? A million friggin PMs and emails to respond to daily. Not to mention finding time to pull the parts, wait for payments (that never show up when people say they are ready to send payment, not going to name names), packaging up parts, and running around shipping things. It feels like a full time job.

Do you know what it's like to part out a car? A million friggin PMs and emails to respond to daily. Not to mention finding time to pull the parts, wait for payments (that never show up when people say they are ready to send payment, not going to name names), packaging up parts, and running around shipping things. It feels like a full time job.

I will second that!!!! You couldn't have put it any better Tony! :D

Well I under stand that but I had good communication with him, he told me he recieved the M/O and would ship the following monday, I figured he was busy but over 2 weeks for a shift knob?

Back