• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Is that an inline 4 in my driveway?

cuda06

Veteran CEG'er
pics453.jpg

Why yes, I believe it is. Eat your heart out Steeda, I really do have an inline 4 bike for the time being.

Decent, its no tripple tho :drool:. I like your bike, but it just cant sound like his triumph

Decent, its no tripple tho :drool:. I like your bike, but it just cant sound like his triumph

You are right about that. I am a huge fan of the triples. The reason that I directed the comment to Steeda is because he usually gives me hell for being a fan and normally an owner of only vtwin sportbikes. Also, as good as the triples sound I will always like the twins the best:

I really do have an inline 4 bike for the time being.

What do you mean by "for the time being"? So when my brother parks his Lambo in my driveway, I have one for the time being... :laugh:

I'd be so dead if I had one of those...it would be about a week before I'd kill myself driving at top speed.

What do you mean by "for the time being"? So when my brother parks his Lambo in my driveway, I have one for the time being... :laugh:

I'd be so dead if I had one of those...it would be about a week before I'd kill myself driving at top speed.

I just said "for the time being" because I'm not sure if I'll keep it or resell it yet. I only picked it up in the first place because I got one heck of a deal on it.

Also, with just a little restraint you can survive just fine on sportbikes. I have been riding them for seven years.

Also, with just a little restraint you can survive just fine on sportbikes. I have been riding them for seven years.

It's not "you" you are usually worried about when riding. It's the ***** on the cell phone, putting on her makeup, smoking a cigarette, eating a taco, and changing a diaper while driving her Hummer that scares me out of getting one.

I just said "for the time being" because I'm not sure if I'll keep it or resell it yet. I only picked it up in the first place because I got one heck of a deal on it.

Until some **** in a Dodge Neon knocks you into the guardrail...

I still want one!

Nice!!!! kinda small only a 600? LOL

My buddy and his brother have 600RR's. I know a ceg'r that posted in this thread looking is for a bike. You should sell it to him :)

The way I see it is your going to die someday some how anyways. If its your time then might as well be having fun just before :)

Ill get some pics tonight prob

If I'm going to Hell, Im going on a Triple

Nice!!!! kinda small only a 600? LOL

My buddy and his brother have 600RR's. I know a ceg'r that posted in this thread looking is for a bike. You should sell it to him :)

The way I see it is your going to die someday some how anyways. If its your time then might as well be having fun just before :)

Ill get some pics tonight prob

If I'm going to Hell, Im going on a Triple

The best way would be after doing your woman, the door bell rings and it is the IRS auditing you....then you drop dead.

Ya sorry crappy monitor at the shop. I thought it was black too :)
not really a honda fan but its cool non the less and way better than the hyosung :)
nice bike what you get it for?

Back