• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Another troll...

LUCA

Boomstick\Owner
Admin
on the CEG.

Cobrahoodopen.jpg

:D

can't you just say anything straight out1!??! :laugh:

No, no, I can't. ;) :laugh:

So, what do you guys think of SVT #2011? It's got 27,000 miles and is a one owner.

^ hahaha

Nice try Ian. ;)

OK, I'll give it up...

This is what was traded:
Luca1-1.jpg

Just kidding. ;)

This was the Contour that was traded:

I8RICE1.jpg

Here are two more shots of the Cobra:

BlueCobra.jpg

Cobraside.jpg

please tell me you took that pre 98 mystique lower valance off of the contour before you traded it :(

oh...and that is one good looking mustang!!

Was this the one he was looking into at Carlisle?

Love the Car dont see many Cobras that color, usually Black and red. Jason time to start the bolt ons...

what year?? that's amazing mileage. who's green contour is/was that?? yours? jeez....all i have is more questions !!!

It's a 98. The green Contour belonged to Jason, I8RICE.

please tell me you took that pre 98 mystique lower valance off of the contour before you traded it :(

oh...and that is one good looking mustang!!

Yep, the Mystique lower valance was removed before he traded it and is now in my possession. The aftermartket wheels were removed, it was traded with the stock steelies. No need to PM Jason about the wheels, they are already sale pending.

Was this the one he was looking into at Carlisle?

Love the Car dont see many Cobras that color, usually Black and red. Jason time to start the bolt ons...

Nope, it's a different one.
It is a very nice color. :cool:

thanx guys for all the nice compliments anyways she is a 98 cobra with the 32 valve v8 4.6 305hp and man what a ride, it puts a smile on my face everytime i fire her up. but anyways there mite be a couple of parts still up for sale that came off my tour if anyone is intrested. i will post a complete list in the local classifieds here in a week or so after the first coouple people i gave dibs to decide what they want since they show'd intrest.

Last edited:
wheels!!!!! what about the wheels please tell me they didnt go

ohh and ill be relocating to williamsport, pa sumtime in august. so i should be closer to you guys

Last edited:
The aftermartket wheels were removed, it was traded with the stock steelies. No need to PM Jason about the wheels, they are already sale pending.

^
As posted above.

Bethlehem to Lancaster: 1 hr -32 min.
Bethlehem to Williamsport: 2 hrs - 19 min. :(
And luckily for Allen you will be 2 hrs and 29 mins. from him.
:laugh: ;)

Back