• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SD: Race Legal this week or Next

Heywood

Hard-core CEG'er
I was just looking at the racelegal site and its on this week and next. Is anyone interested in heading down?

I was only thinking of going down to watch.
I want to get a helmet soon for open track. I need to do a bit of maintenance and save the money to go to buttonwillow before the end of the year.

I can't make it next week anymore, so does anyone want to go tonight?
I am going to McGregors after work and will roll down afterwards, around 7:00, if anyone wants to come. We can meet up somewhere and cruise in together if that works too.
let me know

edit: And Darthmuppet, I thought you already moved!

Nah nto yet... the Navy dicked me around for a little while so I didnt get discharged until this morning and they screwed it up in such a way that I cant even make the appointment to move until next tuesday so I will just be hanging out down here after I move the family up this weekend until the movers can get here and get all my stuff and then Im out for good

IU'll roll through FRY's parking lot around 7'ish and see if anyone is there.... If not I'll just catch up at Qualcomm

San Diego Sportcycles provides helmet rental through Bruce's Auto Repair booth at each race event. They are on vendor row.

Twelve helmets are for rent so get there early. If you arrive later in the evening and need a helmet there are helmets for sale. The price range to purchase is $60 for an open face, up to $125 for a full face helmet. If you go
to their store to purchase a helmet mention RaceLegal for a discount.

+10 charrrr

didnt know the race legal was last night, so i just worked instead. id be down to get a meet goin for the next one though

I'm out for next week, but maybe the one after that. There were some good cars there though. I was surprised by the jeep cherokees and dodge srt8s running, they are some badass suvs.
Good to see you beforee you took off Darth, hope the moves goes well.

Did you see my mirko?

Yeah, I saw it... It looks nice as well as the sideskirts. That was the first time I seen your car since you replaced them... looking good.

Back