• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

My Next Car

Here ya go! :D
http://www.motortrend.com/features/auto_news/2007/112_0707_2009_cadillac_cts_v/

Now the new caddy CTS looks like something I would DEF consider over this car if I were to be in the market in 2-3 years!

orig_08cts_edmunds_00.jpg

0701_z+2008_cadillac_cts+front_corner.jpg

I've read that article but did a 3rd grader make that rendition? Worst chop by a magazine ev3r! Let me know when the real photos surface please.

I still don't understand the purpose of a G37

why not just re-design the G35...

either way looks beautiful.

whatev, I am happy with mine at the moment as well. I just got sick of my svt and just wanted out. Which is why I rushed and found the EXACT coupe that I wanted. Plus I would want to wait a year or 2 after the release of the coupe so that all the little problems are sorted out, and more mods are available :crazy:

very good point. on a side note i was behind a G35 coupe today and noticed the nice exhaust tips. how big are they? 4"? also every time i see one i think of you. kinda creepy but meh.

very good point. on a side note i was behind a G35 coupe today and noticed the nice exhaust tips. how big are they? 4"? also every time i see one i think of you. kinda creepy but meh.

I think they are 4"

I still havent whored my car yet officially, I will do so in the coming weeks :)

Back