• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

No More SVT...

RespectTheContour

Hard-core CEG'er
...emblem!...sorry, had to mess with you guys, copied M!key's old car with a different location...cause i think his were under the actually tail light...

That looks awesome, I wish I had a build number:cry:
I think mine would be like 13751 :crazy:

although ur going to hate me, but are the numbers all the same size?, it also looks like they slope, but it could just be me.

That looks awesome, I wish I had a build number:cry:
I think mine would be like 13751 :crazy:

although ur going to hate me, but are the numbers all the same size?, it also looks like they slope, but it could just be me.

Farg you bastages!!! :p trust me they are straight and the same size, i think the reflection of me in the numbers kinda throws it off...if you follow the line of the tail light and the top of the numbers you can tell they are straight, but the "6" still looks a tad bigger in the photos i will agree...looks mint in person

Last edited:
My bad, it was going to happen anyway, someone would say it, i figured i would do it, so everyone could see that I already mentioned it first and you won't get it like 30000 times.

i think it looks great, its definitely something different, and its not like putting ur numbers on decals in front of the headlight like everyone else.

My bad, it was going to happen anyway, someone would say it, i figured i would do it, so everyone could see that I already mentioned it first and you won't get it like 30000 times.

i think it looks great, its definitely something different, and its not like putting ur numbers on decals in front of the headlight like everyone else.

haha, naw i figured it was gonna happen...for the first 2 days i was like...are they straight? haha so its aaaaaaaall good...and i have the #'s on the front bumper as well <shrug> i like the number 1586 i guess, haha

Looks awesome! :cool:

I'm pissed they changed the size of the badges now though. They are much larger than the original ones they sold.

My 3.0L badge on my Pre-98 trunk is perfect size next to the SVT badge, but my new 3.0L badge is much larger, giving it a more aftermarket look. :(

Back