• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Whoring the Volvo......(56k just sit and cry)

Silver Snake

CEG'er
Well, I finally finished my other lease and got my R on the road. I bought it on Ebay back in December and it has sat since then. TGO has been killing me, because he bought his a while after me, but has been driving it since day one.

In the last fiew weeks, I have fixed some curb rash on the wheels, put in new pedals, new shift knob, installed the iMIV iPod adapter, and a complete detail including claybar and three coats of Zaino.

I have spent too much effort not to show it off, so forgive the pics!

IMG_1395.jpg

IMG_1401.jpg

New Plate:
IMG_1400.jpg

Zaino Shine:
IMG_1372.jpg

Brembos:
IMG_1402.jpg

Pedals:
IMG_1404.jpg

Gauges:
IMG_1407.jpg

Interior:
IMG_1405.jpg

Recaro Baby:
IMG_1409.jpg

Heart of the R:
IMG_1412.jpg

-Todd

Another CEGer just picked one up last week. Took me for a ride in it last night. :drool: Identical to that one except the sport body kit. :drool: Did you steal that plate from Steeda?

Outstanding!

Let me know if you're looking for some winter wheels...I don't know how those Ventus will work out int eh snow, but the Pirellis were downright dangerous.

Another CEGer just picked one up last week. Took me for a ride in it last night. :drool: Identical to that one except the sport body kit. :drool: Did you steal that plate from Steeda?

Thanks. LOL, I knew the plate would get a Steeda comment! I figured with the black over blue and tinted windows it was the perfect plate for a quick Volvo. :p

Outstanding!

Let me know if you're looking for some winter wheels...I don't know how those Ventus will work out int eh snow, but the Pirellis were downright dangerous.

I was planning on picking up a set of 17's and some winter tires. I don't expect the Ventus to grip for chit. The tires are the only thing I don't like, the previous owner slapped them on before returning the lease. They are unbelievably loud. But, they are brand new, so i cant complain too much.

Do you have a hookup for wheels/tires?

-Todd

Looking good Homer.

Maybe I should post pics of my S60R . . . seems like everyone is getting them these days :D I must have one laying around somewhere . . . ;)

Apparently only the cool people are doing it, Brian.
Give in to zee peer pressure.

I don't know, I don't think I'm cool enough, I may have to get something else . . . Anyone want to buy a nice 5.0L Cobra? It cleans up very nicely . . .

Back