• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Koni Sport Kit Group Buy Via Skunkworks Autosport

Status
Not open for further replies.
No all 10 have to pay at the same time so I order in mass

Right, that's what I meant, at any given point in time, you have 10 buyers to order in bulk to get this pricing from you, from koni.

It's not just koni having some specific sale that you are getting in on for 10 people.

I'm just asking because if this is still an option in maybe a month or so, I'd probably get in on it.

I'm in. But unfortunately, it doesn't look like there's enough interest. My rears are shot and I want a whole kit. 680.00 is a deal I hope we get more in on this.

#1 Bloodytomflint
#2 SVT3Rivieres
#3 Dubsac2
#4 Rkneeshaw
#5 Desiato
#6 Geddup Noise

I'd rather do it with at least five people now for $700 than maybe doing it later on. Is there anyone else interested in doing it soon with five or more?

The canada guy its gonna be more to ship it to you unless SVT snob is coming over some time soon or you drive over.

Ill send pm's out right now

Spring Specs?

Spring Specs?

I currently have Roush springs, but the fronts recoil too linearly for my taste. I'm interested in the GB if these springs are progressive in the front as well as the rear. I didn't see specs for Koni springs in the Suspension FAQ or even on Koni's website for that matter.

Last edited:
yes progressive

So they are... as illustrated by the following picture:

shock_springs.jpg

Ahhh. I see. I was looking at them on another website. They were asking 780 + 48 to ship them. I guess I should have looked harder.

No worries, just thought I'd let people know incase they thought they MUST purchase it now to get it at a good price. I would be part of this GB but I gotta wait a month or so before the funds will be in. $714 is the reg price and thats a great buy.

In light of this newly discovered price, I may just get the kit for 714 instead of waiting for this GB. Like I said before, my rear suspension needs replacing immediately so I'd really rather not wait.

I'll keep an eye on this thread just in case, but as for now you can take my name off the list.

there was a effort, but now its kinda pointless like every other ceg group buy.

everyone wants to wait decades to purchase.

Is this still happening

Is this still happening

Hello. I haven't been on contour.org for a while and saw this group buy. My rears are sagging so bad the inside of my tires are wearing. Is the list up to ten yet? Did this already go through? Let me know... Thanks

I bought the coilovers from AJ USA

I bought the coilovers from AJ USA

I purchased the coilovers from AJ USA for 714.00. ( http://www.ajusa.com )

They were dropped shipped straight from KONI in Cincinnatti, OH via UPS Ground.

It is a 69 lb. package. I placed the order on Aug. 15th, they arrived yesterday (August 22).

Just an FYI, if you are going to orders these, you need to check availability. Call AJ USA first and ask for Scott. He is the Koni guy there. When I called the day I ordered, Koni only had one kit available. I am sure Koni will have more, esp. since there was a group buy for potentially 10.

I am installing them this weekend, time to rent a spring compressor.

My two buddies are coming over about 10 AM and we are thinking this will take about 6 hours total, including a lunch break in between. I have only replaced springs and struts one time, and that was on a Nissan Pulsar. My buddy has done it to his Subie WRX, so I think we should manage. The biggest thing I am worried about is wrenching on a suspension that is 10 years old. Wish me luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back