• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

is it worht it

Correct..

If you are playing a numbers game, the 2000 LIM WILL flow more.

Will it flow enough to make it worth $100, when you could spend $100 on something else and get BETTER numbers? I don't think so, no.

I'd get an intake, over a 2K LIM (if you already have an SVT anyway!)
for the price.. it just isn't ENOUGH of a gain, for me.

i already have an intake, i guess if i was gonan go forced induction or 3l it would help but gas is a good thing to spend it on too. freakin premium gas.

IMO: no... if your tearing into your engine for other reasons and you can get a hold of an 00 LIM, then yeah i'd say go for it. but the extra 2-3mm difference isn't worth tearing into it for that reason alone.

IMO: no... if your tearing into your engine for other reasons and you can get a hold of an 00 LIM, then yeah i'd say go for it. but the extra 2-3mm difference isn't worth tearing into it for that reason alone.

Its only like a 30 min job tops. Id say its one of the easier mods to do.

Its only like a 30 min job tops. Id say its one of the easier mods to do.

That's good to hear, i plan on doing a sea-foam Upper & Lower intake mainfold cleaning here in the somewhat near future, if i can get a good deal on an 00' LIM, i'll scoop it up, clean it up, and slap it in!

Back