• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spotted! Pre-98 'Tour w/ CSVT body kit

primalzer1998

CEG'er
Driving through Atlanta this afternoon on the way back to Chicago from Florida :blackeye: . It was about 12:15 pm going down 285 west I beleive, saw a t-red pre-98 contour with a black CSVT side skirts, tinted windows, 16 or 17" chrome rims, possibly a tru-bendz exhaust. It could've been a CSVT with a pre 98 tails and trunk lid, i didn't get a look at the front. Me and my friend were in a 300C and tailed for a bit, Georgia plates. If you are on here, good lookin car and sounds good to boot!

-Jon

thats me. took i20 west. thanks for the complement!
mustang028.jpg

Yeah I'm not sure if we had the headlamps on, but it has the HID lamps, I don't think we were running them during the day though. That exhaust sounded nice too, we stood behind you for awhile and listened, it was quite nice! Definitely very nice, and very well done!

thank you:cool:
i hate 75/285 split lot of people cannot drive up in ATL i try to get in and out quick as i can. that 300C..was it green one. trying to remember

Yeah its kinda a seafoam, teal, blueish type color. Yeah I know what you mean about people not being able to drive, we ran into a lot of that through our 1200+ mile trip. I would have to say the worst drivers have to be from Indiana though.

Yeah its kinda a seafoam, teal, blueish type color. Yeah I know what you mean about people not being able to drive, we ran into a lot of that through our 1200+ mile trip. I would have to say the worst drivers have to be from Indiana though.

I am always teasing my wife about Indiana drivers down here in Florida, how they are the worst, yada yada, she is from Indiana and even she cant drive!

Hey HolyRollerz where are you in Sarasota? Thats actually where I was visiting. My parents live right off of Tallevast between 301 and Tuttle. Pretty much right across the street from BAT.

Well if I ever bring the car down (not too likely, I really find it uncomfortable on long rides, and I consider 1200+ long), I will make sure to get in contact with you guys. But the next time I'm down there I'd like to come check out the cars and what not!

Back