• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Carlisle, Good News!

ZeroHour

Mod/Salad Tosser
So today I found out that I'm making 14.oo/hr! :shocked:

So today I decided that I'm going to Carlisle!

I"m aiming for Saturday and maybe into Monday. Anyone still need a Roommate? Cause I don't have a hotel, and I don't have any information on camping! :laugh:

Apparently you can't just sleep in your car :nonono: Which was my first choice!

It didn't help that you talked to me today, did it? ;)

Scott, getsum111, do you have any info on camping for Scott?

haha yeah I will! Gate #3 Woo!

I sent Scott (I think thats GetSum) and Glen a PM.

I found a hotel for Saturdaynight into sunday for myself but its 134 bucks, So since i have a tent and the sleeping bags, I think It might be the better way to go :laugh:

Oh, he'll sign up with the group alright but it's his sense of direction that may hurt him.
LMAO!!

You'd better not end up in NJ. :D

I can see where it would. If we scare you, NJ must really frighten you. :laugh:

NJ is for flukes....JUST KIDDIN GUYS....i have no right to talk...I'm in the wrong region forum...I'm from OHIO AHHHHH lol...

So if anyone is looking for a hotel room mate, or if someone needs a hotel let me know!

Right now I found a few around 120-140 range that are within miles of carlisle. So a 50/50 split makes its 60-70 each. And i'll pay up front to reserve the room.

If I don't have a roomie I'll either camp it (if I get details on camping lol), or drive home at the end of the day :cry:

I hope he doesn't end up in NJ. He was supposed to meet me one night at a movie theater and he drove past it, almost ending up in NJ. :dizzy: I'm on the phone giving him directions and he turns three lights before he was supposed to and ended up in a housing development. :laugh: He and his buddies were almost late for the movie. :rolleyes:

Call me Scott.

Yep, I am here. :)
Lars, Evan (TourEnvy) and Christina are here too.

Or rather get hit by your daughter?
naughty.gif

She'll hit you if you'd like. :D

See you in the morning.

Back