• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Boycott Passport Pizza.

Judge

CEG'er
OK so I order Pizza for lunch from the same place I always do. I pay over the phone with my credit card (same one I always use). Dude delivers it and I sign for it. About an hour later two cops are pounding on my door to arrest me for credit card fraud. I grab the card and hand it to them and tell them (in my oh so polite tone after being woke up) to fawking call the pizza place and read the retard the number. The dork taking the order wrote the number down wrong and after delivering the pizza decided to call the cops instead of contacting me to verify the number. The owner called, I had it out with him. The delivery guy is fired, the guy taking the order is fired. The owner caught an ear full of me (told him he better call his cop buddies and tell them it was the store eff up and not mine). Screw him and the Clinton Twp Police for making me feel like a criminal due to some minimum wage POS screwing up.

HOLY ****

I worked for a pizza place once, and we had a few minor issues with people writing the number down wrong, its easily cleared up by calling the customer back and verifying the number, we had to do that at least once a week. What idiots.

Never heard of passport pizza..

Thats some crazy stuff, I'd be pissed as hell to thats a huge mistake on there part. You have every right to be mad, I'd sure as hell be.

Did you have to pay for the pizza?

Yes but the owner gave me a 25dollar credit on my account...like I will ever order from them again. I asked him to send the driver back and we could clear things up right away....for some reason he would not do it....:shrug:

Yes but the owner gave me a 25dollar credit on my account...like I will ever order from them again. I asked him to send the driver back and we could clear things up right away....for some reason he would not do it....:shrug:

lol, I'll take your credit. Wonder if they deliver all the way up here. :laugh:

Pretty nutty situation, though I wonder why the delivery guy got fired. Or was he the one taking the order? :shrug:

Back