• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Looking for a good deal

gonzo1615

New CEG'er
I searched the forum, and saw that most of you recommend tire rack or victoria for wheels/tires. I was wonreding if you all knew anywhere else to get a good deal on a set. Looking to spend about 550-600 tops. Thanks

I bought my wheels and tires from discount tire. They matched tire price with Tire Rack. When I needed to replace my tires I went with Tire Rack. Great price and the tires where at my door the next day!!!

I searched the forum, and saw that most of you recommend tire rack or victoria for wheels/tires. I was wonreding if you all knew anywhere else to get a good deal on a set. Looking to spend about 550-600 tops. Thanks

What size wheels? What type of tire? $550-$600 is going to get you a cheap set of 16's and some cheap tires from any reputable dealer. I posted a good deal from www.gotwheelsandtires.com that had 17" wheels and tires for $699.00 shipped.

Mark

definetely cant go wrong with ebay. I got my brand new custom drilled 19" Axis wheels on ebay for what some would consider highway robbery.

Is by far the cheapest website, for tires i have seen!!

And their warehouse is located 35mins from me. Got 2 19" toyo proxes4 215/35/19s for 218.00 I believe. No shipping either they let me go and pick them up! Awesome warehouse full of mouth full of drool new tires and hot cars! EDGERACING FTW!

I bought my wheels and tires from discount tire. They matched tire price with Tire Rack. When I needed to replace my tires I went with Tire Rack. Great price and the tires where at my door the next day!!!

Discount tire will match TireRacks rim prices? If so, thats awesome!!

Back