• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Might have to sell the contour, and maybe my soul....

Love to see what happens when I hit you with my F150 :nonono:

Doesn't make sence @ 3.50 a gallon. Good luck getting that horsepower to the ground in a controllable manner...

Doesn't make sence @ 3.50 a gallon. Good luck getting that horsepower to the ground in a controllable manner...

you mean kinda like getting any power to the ground effectively in a FWD platform?:eek:

oh, and i wouldn't want to get hit by an F-150 even in my contour.

Last edited:
i will hit your F150 in my freinds 79 Buick Riv. Thing is a freakin' tank and half. Even has the 403 in it.

Love to see what happens to the idiot who hits me with his F-150...

Who cares?

I like the VW, I can't imagine the hours of labor that went into the project.

Been quite the talk over at AudiWorld about this, too. Personally, I like the regular GTIs, but I think this just looks like a hovercraft. The performance is awesome, looks...not so much. JMO.

durr....

yeah, but i still think atleast off the line there will be issues with that amount of power/torque and that light car.

that roof diffuser looks nice though...i imagine the aerodynamics help with tractino once the car is moving.

VW/Audi seems to like autos and DSG technology these days. It's pretty unfortunate, but who knows, the stick-shift may be a dying breed :cry:

i guess i wouldn't mind as long as it worked well. the reason i own a manual car now is cause all the dsg options i've tried suck. bad.

:help: :help: :help: anywho.

Well Volkswagen has pulled a fast one (literally) and decided to unveil a W12 powered, rear-wheel-drive, mid-engined GTI at the tuner/drunk/party fest in Austria known as Worthersee.

They have SZ in germany?! :cool:

Oh common there are tons of V8 Focis that are running low 11 second 1/4 miles. and looking at a 3.2s 0-60 it's quicker than a Z06 to 60. That's no too shabby.

these were on 235 rear slicks

Killing a CTS-V with a lead
http://videos.streetfire.net/search/zx351/0/457939ac-bb49-4985-8863-0a285480b970.htm

Killing a CTSV with a huge lead
http://videos.streetfire.net/search/zx351/0/fad0a5a4-9708-4979-b529-8669acf5f980.htm

ZX351 has a 351 (duh) and has run with spray hitting low tens. Off the bottles he hits low 11s consistently.

What a retarded a$$ comment. :help:

Anyways that vw looks kool . I would love to see a video of that cars build.

Last edited:
Back