• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

photoshop request

chinaski

CEG'er
opinions? im thinkin about doin this but am currently indecisive
Picture711.jpg

Last edited:
ewwwwwwwwww......... ew! silver imo is the kind of color you want to stick with. parkedcar has had vinyl sets made that i hear match perfecty. silver with silver, the black is just out of place.

ewwwwwwwwww......... ew! silver imo is the kind of color you want to stick with. parkedcar has had vinyl sets made that i hear match perfecty. silver with silver, the black is just out of place.

i gotta agree with grant on this looks outa place. paint that grill ring silver also..

haha thanks for some of the more comical remarks. im goin to get some silver duplicolor spray after i get off of work. now i just got to wait for the weather in san diego to clear up, its been too damn cold to paint lately

haha thanks for some of the more comical remarks. im goin to get some silver duplicolor spray after i get off of work. now i just got to wait for the weather in san diego to clear up, its been too damn cold to paint lately

I have found that the duplicolor does not match well. Your best bet is to order the vinyl from Parkedcar. I have used it on two of my SF's and it matches perfectly!

Back