• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Pic Request: Trubendz with 3" angle cut tips

heres rolled tips. they dont stick out anymore. i redid the exhaust and have to cut some pipe off.

noplate2.jpg

i think i have the ones youre looking for, although theyre not even, i can try to get a pic uploaded. ill try tonight.

The contour needs rolled tips, or at least a double walled tip.
Double Walled 4 inch looks hot as hell :laugh:

I don't think these are magnaflow tips, but I think this is what you're looking for:

picture.JPG

The contour needs rolled tips, or at least a double walled tip.

That's an opinion rather than a "need" but I think it is fair to say the car will look much better with any kind of TruBendz exhaust tip compared to the stock exhaust tips.

The only reason I asked to see these pictures was because I just bought a slightly used TruBendz magnaflow cat-back exhaust kit and it has the standard 3" angle cut exhaust tips on it.....I think it will look fine for the price!

Two quick off-topic questions...do any of you have a exhaust flange gasket part number that will work with the TruBendz cat-back kit? It appears to be 2.25" on the catalytic converter side of the exhaust so it should be the same type/size of flange gasket for the stock SVT exhaust. I know when I installed my SHO-Shop y-pipe with the catalytic converter bypass piping, I had to have the guy at Auto Zone look through every flange gasket until he found one that was the correct size. I didn't install that y-pipe too long ago so maybe the flange is still salvagable, but I want to have a spare just in case. Also, I guess I never measured it, but I assume the SHO-Shop y-pipe has a 2.25" opening to connect to the cat-back portion of the exhaust....can someone confirm this?

Back