• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

For all of those going to SZ-

B.Brattina

Hard-core CEG'er
I just realized it's this coming weekend, thankfully I detailed my car at home in Northville today (I go to school at Western Michigan, so I'm in Kalamazoo)--

the point: I think I will be driving out there on Saturday, the day of the show n' shine--

the question: Is everyone going to be hanging out in GR for a while, it seems there will be a large gathering (100+), and the last place I went was the Tony Paco's meet in Toledo--

the bottom line: I'd love to meet up with some people, throw back some beers and enjoy everyone elses car that's better than mine :) -- What time will everyone be there around (I know the show hours are 4-5)

I hope I make it out there and meet some more new people for sure- Are all of guys staying in the hotel?

edit: show hours are 3-4 I think haha

WTF! And ppl wonder why I get pissy. I need $15 if you plan on attending the show n shine. Just like everyone else that will be there.

Umm yea. I like how everyone this week has the same excuse. Oh I just realized when it was. You can get a calendar at the dollar store and cell phones even have them now. Excuse doesn't cut it.

I'm not planning on entering the show T, i'll just be a passerby. Theoretically it shouldn't cost me $15.00 to walk around, should it? (I don't really know how that works haha)--

note: It isn't an excuse that I just realized when it was, for I don't use calanders and the only things I usually have to remember are what dates and times my classes are.. A while back I was under the impression that SZ would be a bit further into summer

If your going to enter the Show and Shine you should have to send the 15 in and if you are attending the banquet you do too, otherwise just to walk around and BS you should not have to pay. My girly will be there just to walk around and BS and NOT attend the banquet so she isnt paying 15 bucks.

Last edited:
I hear the routine is balls out.

If you're just looking then no fee but it would be nice to send the $15 since it will go toward CEG and keeping the server alive.

Aren't you the one who asked why nobody mentioned spring zing in their summer plans thread?

So zip it.

again.

Since I am on summer vacation from school, I assumed thats what they meant by the thread. different interpretations.

haha- yes I am lazy-- You guys are getting harsh around here again jeez... haha--

If I don't make it I hope you guys have a great time- If I am there, I'll give you guys a little whats up <3

Attention B!

Attention B!

Hey B, if your going all the way out there I don't know why you don't just put the car in the show:shrug: and while your there pay for the banquet meal, you gotta eat, right:confused: The whole day costs you $30.00 bucks and you get to hangout with the CEG, those from near and far, very far and then rub elbows with the likes of Frenchblue and her "blue jugs", enjoy the impromptu roast by Todras (you'll surely get some run there B:laugh: ) meet a large Chinaman who's about 6'5", "experience" Elky (who knows what he'll do, LOL!), the parking lot party and we KNOW what can happen out there....have I given you enough:confused:

NO MORE BANQUET PEOPLE ALLOWED

I think that's been stated pretty clearly already. If you didn't register by the due date you can not eat/attend the banquet.

Back