• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Some new Pics

:drool: That's one sharp pre 98! :drool:

I like your center cap designs, not sure which one I like the best though.

your car is definetly yummy. Nice job keeping it up, and the wheels - awesome.

Fwiw

Fwiw

I consider myself to have a pretty good eye for things, like your centercaps and although well thought out, its just too busy IMO. How about a background the same color as your car, or close enough to it and the SE in proper font and in chrome? I'm sure Parkedcar can get them to you in time;)

Holy responses, Batman!! :crazy: :laugh:
Thanks for the props on my car.

The exhaust is Trubendz Borla/Magnaflow stainless system.

Roger, I've been thinkin the same about my own designs. I always leaned toward the one Kim suggested, but it is red and black which doesn't entirely match the ride. :ponder:

Decisions, Decisions.. :laugh:

pssht it is midnight red afterall...
Honestly, they're so small that it's hard to get the colors to clash.
I think that one will match the paint quite well.

Ahahaha but one thing we both shall NOT miss is my stalling eleventy billion times on the way home. Or the Baywatch-esque arrival of six guys to push me into the hotel parking lot last year! :laugh: I found out later it was my battery.

Ahahaha but one thing we both shall NOT miss is my stalling eleventy billion times on the way home. Or the Baywatch-esque arrival of six guys to push me into the hotel parking lot last year! :laugh: I found out later it was my battery.

That was kinda funny, we were all just sitting there Bsing and we see you running towards us, My car just died on the hill over there:eek: (doeh)..

What kind of fog lights are those? also im having trouble grounding my fogs. where did you ground them? I have pro burners

Back