• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Update

Korfu

Veteran CEG'er
Hey peoples sorry i have been out of the loop. Just thought i would drop by and give a teaser of whats to come.

jsDSC00263.jpg

More pics will come this weekend. Or maybe sooner.

Sweet wheels Brett. Me likes. :)

Can't wait to see them on the car.

Ian, you will get what you want, all in due time. Your car has undergone quite the transformation and I'm sure it looks good with the 16 in. SVT wheels.

The ride quality is fairly harsh.:blackeye:

THey arent mounted yet so i cant comment on the ride. But i imagine it to not be the softest. I talked to my tire guy and we are going to cram as much sidewall int he fender wells as possible.

But i imagine it to not be the softest.

I've ridden in Glenn's car and it isn't the smoothest ride. You sacrifice the ride for nice looking wheels. It's worth it. :)

Yea, i'm sure the neighbor's are gonna be thrilled hearing me drive it up and down the street all day...

Oh well, they'll get over it...

Screw the neighbors. :laugh: It's all about having fun.

I give my neighborhood something to hear when I come ripping down the street, skid sideways into my driveway and bolt into the garage. :D OK, so maybe I don't skid sideways...

:laugh:

here she is soem quick pics.

We are going to take my moms boyfriends $3k :drool: camera down to the lake to take some better ones.

495180191_71ac0ab0a9_b.jpg

495180199_d9d9476c64.jpg

495180175_f471ff97b9.jpg

Back