• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Gingerman Video

TheMexicanJob

Banned?
I'm setting up this thread so no hunting has to be done and so that everyone understands what I'd like to do.

What: I will be bringing a suction mount that can be used in car for track racing, it'd doubtful that i can have it on the exterior of the car due to track regulations so it will all be interior driving. I only have one but i want to let everyone use it that would like to.

What's needed: There are two options, YOU can provide a fresh MiniDV tape for me to use in the camera OR I will be bring some extras and i will sell them as needed so you do not have to bring one. After SZ I will pull your track video and I can either send you the MiniDV after it is sent to Chang or for a few extra dollars I will burn all of your RAW footage to a DVD so you can watch in the comfort of your own home if you don't have a MiniDV camera. If you want it to be some kind of actual video IE music, fades, basically just more fun to watch it will cost extra but I am willing to do it, but I am not sure as to how much track video and individual car will have so I don't know how long your footage will be so this can be decided after i have gathered footage of your vehicle.

How much? If you bring your own MiniDV and I pull the footage then make a RAW DVD to send you: $5

If you purchase a MiniDV from me and want a DVD with RAW footage: $12

After I pull the video to my computer all tapes will most likely be sent to Chang if he does another DVD and from there he can hopefully send the tape to you, or he will send it back to me.

Also, No need to paypal, i will collect at SZ.

Please sign up below and if you can, specify what you would like to do for the tape so i can figure out how many I need to buy before SZ.

Last edited:
Back