• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

going down

m!key

Hard-core CEG'er
i am returning to Slidell LA this week to build houses with habitat for humanity. it was a ton of fun and we got a lot done the last time we were there in november. if i can get away i might make it over to see mark and the rest of the gang.

there and back. the week was perfect for working. we were in new orleans just about every night. the food and the people were great. we went on swap tours, haunted history tour and toured the devistation that has yet to be cleaned up. we got a ton of work done and did a lot of good for the families whose houses we were working on building. it was an awesome experience.

You sir, suck!

You could have come met my beautiful daughter. Even Ray has met her. She would like you... you are cool. :D

where are you guys at now? funny thing, my mom-in-law just asked me about you 15 minutes ago.

i couldnt even get away and visit the boys in houma. how the heck would i havd made it to dallas? what are you doing in november?

The Hightowers > the boys in Homo La

I will check my busy social calender for our November itinerary. We could probably work you in.

Back