• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Weekend Cruise Thread

RawBurt

Hard-core CEG'er
Maybe this can get stickied.

I know alot of us go to woodward / gratiot/ redline / ect.
Summer is finally here, so post up where your heading out to each weekend.

With that being said. I'll riding along with my buddy out to gratiot in his SRT10. Hopefully I can talk him into woodward instead of crash*t.

Palmdale area May 7th for cuising in Budget rental. either a G6 or fusion

i'll be out this weekend on WW. my parts didn't come in time for me to start tearing down, so i have another weekend of slow car driving available to me. :laugh:

Maybe this can get stickied.

I know alot of us go to woodward / gratiot/ redline / ect.
Summer is finally here, so post up where your heading out to each weekend.

wtf, both Steeda and Mx reply and they don't tear Raw a new one for saying it's Summer?
Are you boys feeling ok? ;)

By summer, I mean that people are out in full force cruising mode. I'm more or less refering to the cruising, not the weather. So shut yo mouth kimmay!

5/5/07 Saturday Woodward

5/5/07 Saturday Woodward

It appears that I don't have a car to do this weekend so I'm up for meeting up there. Parking infront of the Autozone is ok till 10:00 p.m., anyone wanna meet up there around 7:30 or so:shrug:

Hey Turboburt, do yourself a favor and stay off of Gratiot and come out to Woodward, cooler cops and better crowd:laugh: BTW my MCS is now broken in Turboburt...:shrug:

i'll probably be out around nine or ten. keep an eye out for me.

was out there tonight and there were a ton of cars out.

Yeah I was out on woodward at about 9 in the srt10 (didnt drive my car rog). But my buddy wanted to headed over to gratiot to pick up ladies :rollie eyes:

Damn I wish I could something like this organized here....we don't have cruise strips here in the Chicago area.:blackeye:

5/5/07

5/5/07

Dave, give me a call when your almost out to your place.

Alex, call me and let me know when you're making it out.

John, if you've got a minute inbetween your harum of girls, stop by:laugh:

Geoff, now that you've got the proper helmet for your bike, stop by:laugh:

Everyone else, come on out! I'll be infront of the Auto Zone by 8:00 p.m. and then heading over to Dave's buddies place around 10:00 p.m. Don't worry about the clouds right now either:crazy:

I'm heading to woodward tonight. I'll be there around 10 oclock. If anyone wants to check it out, flag me down or give me a call

Last edited:
I'm still lookin' for Dave's pic with the cellphone:laugh:and BTW Dave, drop me a PM with your new cell number:troutslap:

Back