• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

New rims :)

2545349_5_full.jpg

Man that is one sexy car! Whose car is that?! :laugh:

those rims look good on her car the color is just about exact to the car once she lowers that thing it will look really good

The wheel gap isn't as bad as it looks in the picture, when the wheel is cocked it looks WAY worse!! when I have it straight it looks a lot better, still needs to be lowered, but looks better.

you need to drop it, looks like you put on a lift kit, and you probably already had a hard enough time getting in the car. :laugh:
lol you ass!

Look at the first post numb nuts and you will see I plan on getting the bat kit which should drop it about an inch

lol you ass!

Look at the first post numb nuts and you will see I plan on getting the bat kit which should drop it about an inch

keyword "should"

Ive heard that the Bat kit sometimes doesnt even have a noticeable drop.

didnt Goonz have the BAT kit on his tour?

Yea but I like to keep the hope alive that the peanut gallery might get more smare someday. But Alias err alas it never happens.

I personally hate those wheels. ---NO OFFENSE-- There are like 15 companies that make a knock off of the MR-7 (original name?) and now everyone in my area have them, except they usually buy them in 15's(lol). To each his own though, just thought I would tell you my thoughts. SVT wheels look 100x's bettter than those wheels.

thread recap:

a) wheels look good
b) will look better after suspension is installed
c) alias still sucks
d) steeda still loves the midget

Back