• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Ferrari SUV!!!!!!!!!!!

Goonz SVT

Hard-core CEG'er
ROFLMFAO!!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh::nonono::nonono:

ferrari1.jpg

ferrari2.jpg

I saw an Eagle talon the other day, and the guy had a ferrari badge on the side like on the 360's

I wanted to say something but he was pretty big and i didnt feel like getting a beat down.

Atleast its red:shrug: :laugh: :rolleyes:

Ferrari Red, get your facts strait. :laugh:

I personally haven't seen it, but I always want to see someone replace the "prancing mustang" badge on the Mustangs with a "Neighing horse" Ferrari badge. :crazy:

Here in Columbus there is a guy with a silver Isuzu Vehicross with Ferrari badges in the front, back, sides, and wheels. :shrug:

Last edited:
I think the durango has ferrari exhaust on it. It has the dual tips on it that look the same as the one's from the ferrari 360 spyder. But i could be wrong*shrug.

i hope youre not serious. those are probably those $20 Monza tips that you can put on any exhaust system. to put an actual Ferrari exhaust system on that suv would cost more in both labor AND the actual parts than the truck is worth! :laugh:

Goonz, i hope youre happy with what youve started here :nonono: :laugh:

Ferrari Red, get your facts strait. :laugh:

I personally haven't seen it, but I always want to see someone replace the "prancing mustang" badge on the Mustangs with a "Neighing horse" Ferrari badge. :crazy:

LOL, the Ferrari Horse is the Prancing one. The Mustang Horse is Galloping.

Back