• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

My New Svt..lol

Holy crap, 172xxx miles and it looks damn near perfect! Looks very nice, now all it needs is matching mesh in the upper grille as well as the rear.

Oh, and some fog lights.:cool:

nice, clean car i can remember when mine used to look like that

thank you u guys im jus hopin to put alot more stuff into it im get a mirko front lip but i wanna find one cheap and a wing and lowering it nice lights still waitin for someone to put some for sale lol

thank you u guys im jus hopin to put alot more stuff into it im get a mirko front lip but i wanna find one cheap and a wing and lowering it nice lights still waitin for someone to put some for sale lol

Please no huge wing. PLEASE :cry:

This thread has a lot of.....

lollerskates.gif

Shorten your sig. That one-line post you made took up half my computer screen.

Car looks great especially for the mileage! Love T-red.

Hold up....Why in the first pic is there the stock svt lower grille and fogs but in the fifth pic there are no fogs and mesh all the way across...even in the fog openings. Why does this seem fishy.

The first pic is a different car. Wheels are different too. I'm guessing when he uploaded the pics to photobucket, that he accidentally included a second car he had stored on his hard drive. It probably showed up on screen right next to the pics he took of his new car, so it got slipped in on accident. Not fishy to me, just careless. :)

Last edited:
Back