• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Carlisle whos comming?

LauraSVT....Great reference to Cannonball Run. LMAO at teh bag of pretzels. One of my favorite scenes.:laugh: FWIW, my brother and I brought a case last year, anad then wound up running to get another couple six packs on Sat. night. Course, we are camping, and watching a campfire just makes me want to have beer.:laugh: And I just kinda need one while watching the burnout contest, too.

cannonball-run-feature-20050728115650290.jpg

Last edited:
LauraSVT....Great reference to Cannonball Run. LMAO at teh bag of pretzels. One of my favorite scenes.:laugh: FWIW, my brother and I brought a case last year, anad then wound up running to get another couple six packs on Sat. night. Course, we are camping, and watching a campfire just makes me want to have beer.:laugh: And I just kinda need one while watching the burnout contest, too.

Excellent. Absolutely excellent. By the way, how about the continuity gaffe -- the Hawaiian Tropic car and the primer gray car are supposed to be the same, just different colors, but the rig above is clearly not a Monte Carlo?

"Hide it, hide it, hide it in the...pool."

I'm going to get chewed out -- the whole reason this thread even exists is because the other one went a bit off topic. Let me help:

The Nationals are going to be the cat's as*.

Since you're kinda new, I'll let you in on a secret: ALL our threads go off topic. At least this one hasn't turned sexshul yet.:laugh: But give it another day or two.;)

never seen that before... tha is a good pic.. every guy should have a beer popper like that. and as far as me and kristen coming this year, that is payday WEEKEND so we will most likly be there.. how are the headers coming scott?? i just hope we get on the new pipes before that, other wise long loud ride. lol

Back