• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Lower Bumper Grille Clips

infratl

CEG'er
Anybody know where I can get the clips that attach the black lower grille to the front bumper/bumper cover? Or maybe some good replacement clips that I could get at Autozone or Kragen? Please include part numbers if you can.

Thanks.

I don't know about the front, but the rear can be serviced with binder clips. You know, binder clips. You buy them at Staples. Just figure out the correct size. The rear uses the next to the smallest size. The handles can be removed after installation if you wish.

Genius

Genius

Big Jim, you are a genius. I'm not gonna pay a few dollars per clip from Bill Jenkins. Thanks for the idea on the binder clips.

Thanks for y'all's inputs.

someone posted a link on another thread for a website with replacement clips, I think it was a Stazi mesh gen2 thread. I'll try to find it and post it here cause I'll be getting my Stazi mesh soon and I need new clips also.

I don't know about the front, but the rear can be serviced with binder clips. You know, binder clips. You buy them at Staples. Just figure out the correct size. The rear uses the next to the smallest size. The handles can be removed after installation if you wish.

been using binder clips for over a year now. They will rust but it's not like you see it so it doesn't matter

Big Jim, you are a genius. I'm not gonna pay a few dollars per clip from Bill Jenkins. Thanks for the idea on the binder clips.

Thanks for y'all's inputs.

Genius was exactly the word I was thinking of. Nice work, all of you.

Back