• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

confused

briancontour24v

New CEG'er
This website is tough to figure out.

Does anyone have full stock SVT exhaust to fit a 99SE. I also need the stock SVT airbox. I aslo would like to know if anyone knows if tuning the computer has good results? No chip though, heard too many war stories. When I ask these questions I don't seem to get any answers. Am I doing something wrong?

when you ask questions, people wont answer unless you try to search first. there is also alot more information in the old fourms.

but welcome

it would be nice if u guys could be a bit more helpful lol. he clearly stated that "this sites tough to figure out." and it is. its kinda tough to maneuver :-\. be a pal and lend a hand?

it would be nice if u guys could be a bit more helpful lol. he clearly stated that "this sites tough to figure out." and it is. its kinda tough to maneuver :-\. be a pal and lend a hand?

I answered in the way I thought was most helpful for the questions raised.
If you think we didn't answer his question correctly then why don't YOU answer his questions the way you think they need to be answered rather than tell us how to answer him. :crazy: :p

"this sites tough to figure out" doesn't really say what aspect of the site he's having trouble with. Does he not understand the different forum titles? Is he having trouble using the search feature? Is he unable to see where the Classifieds is located?

I gave him the link to the classified section. It's easy to miss when you are scrolling down.

If you are having further issues Brian, let us know and we can help you find what you are looking for.

This site has been very easy for me to use, I started buying from people before I was even able to post. The FAQs' will answer 90% of your questions and reading threads will fill in the rest, it's pretty self explanitory.

when you ask questions, people wont answer unless you try to search first. there is also alot more information in the old fourms.

but welcome

the only people who won't answer are the buttplugs that would rather say "search" instead of actually giving useful answers.

Back