• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

louisville meet

I'll be there this time I swear....even if I have to take off work. It would give me a good reason to miss. Someone just needs to set a time and date. We need to get more people though. I know another guy at UofL that has a CSVT. I'll see if he wants to come.

Well they didn't have the schedules posted at work yet but I may not be able to do the 28th. I'll be able to let you know more later this week. I would just take off but I believe that something special for the Derby is going on and we are going to need all the help we can get....like I said I'll let you know more later this week.

i may not be able to make it. at least not with the tour. my clutch just went out tonight and i have no idea when ill be able to get it fixed :(

I should be able to get off the 12th but just let me know at least a week ahead of time when we are doing this....The 28th isn't good for me at all. But whatever everyone else wants gp with that.

Back