• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Nashville Meet

Augi

CEG'er
We need to have a Tennessee meet. Somewhere around the Nashville area. Any suggestions?

if theres enough people that want to get together than i might be willing to drive the 3-4 hours down there from louisville.

I'm thinking about a weekend in may or June probably at Opry Mills (because they have a food court) or LP Field.

I say we meet in Knoxville lol You guys set up a meet and I'll be there. I'm in that area all the time. I was at D&B in Opry mills in Feb.

augi- opry mills is always crowded, but especially on weekends! why not meet at the new mall complex just off I40 at mt juliet on the east side of n'ville.

advantages:

- plenty of "together" parking with out worrying about door bangers

- plenty of food choices including a red robin restaurant

- plenty of shopping opportunities for significant others and brides

just a thought......lakeside

Hey guys...

I am in South Florida (Ft. Lauderdale). Spring Zing is a little too far to drive, but damn, Nashville sounds like it might me a fun little trip !!!

Keep me posted. I might make the trip up. I would be very cool to meet some non-local CEG'ers.

Hey you have one fellow CEG member from Ft Myers coming to SZ you should meet up and follow. The SE needs to show them boys what we have!! Oh I will be in Lebanon on Sunday for a show if anyone wants to come. I won't be in the SVT though I blew my amp and my sub at the same time the other day and it won't be back yet. More than welcome to come though I'll be running my wifes car or my buddies BMW so I can get some points

Hey you have one fellow CEG member from Ft Myers coming to SZ you should meet up and follow. The SE needs to show them boys what we have!! Oh I will be in Lebanon on Sunday for a show if anyone wants to come. I won't be in the SVT though I blew my amp and my sub at the same time the other day and it won't be back yet. More than welcome to come though I'll be running my wifes car or my buddies BMW so I can get some points

Suday as in Yesterday? or Sunday as in next Sunday? I'd like to come out there if its next Sunday. Where and what show?

Sunday thats already gone lol sorry I'll give more notice next time!

Last edited:
I'd like to drive to the percy preist dam to take pics. I think they just opened the new parking area. It's a beautiful place to go if anyone is interested.

augi- opry mills is always crowded, but especially on weekends! why not meet at the new mall complex just off I40 at mt juliet on the east side of n'ville.

advantages:

- plenty of "together" parking with out worrying about door bangers

- plenty of food choices including a red robin restaurant

- plenty of shopping opportunities for significant others and brides

just a thought......lakeside

I'll be damned if I drive to mt. juliet to eat at a mall and go shopping with a bunch of dudes. There are crap-tons of great restaurants outside of malls here in nashville, lots of things to do, and plenty of other parking areas. On a side note, Percy Priest is a beautiful lake. But I have only driven on the top of the dam, and have not ventured to actually look at it.:blackeye: But there are many nice parks around Percy Priest Lake. Besides that lake there are lots of places that would make for cool photo ops. For instance, if we all parked in the LP Field parking lot, we could get the downtown skyline in the background.:cool:

Last edited:
I'll be damned if I drive to mt. juliet to eat at a mall and go shopping with a bunch of dudes. There are crap-tons of great restaurants outside of malls here in nashville, lots of things to do, and plenty of other parking areas. On a side note, Percy Priest is a beautiful lake. But I have only driven on the top of the dam, and have not ventured to actually look at it.:blackeye: But there are many nice parks around Percy Priest Lake. Besides that lake there are lots of places that would make for cool photo ops. For instance, if we all parked in the LP Field parking lot, we could get the downtown skyline in the background.:cool:

You know, I've been trying to take pics with the downtown skyline and have yet to be able to actually get the skyline. Maybe I'm in the wrong area or just the wrong angle.

NAV/HSV Meet

NAV/HSV Meet

Well, several of us tried to have a meet in Huntsville, AL and it all seemed to fall apart within a month of the meet date. If we can work something out to where some of us meet up in HSV and then meet up with a few in NAV... that would be cool with me. We've done it before, so why not?

Pretty sure I'd be in depending on the days. I had to back out of SZ b/c my oldest boy is graduating from kindergarten. So as long as it doesn't interfere w/ the family life or work I'll be there.

Back