• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Daddy's girl (too cute)

icysvt

Addicted CEG'er
Had my daughter in the car letting her play around thought these were cute so I'm sharing lol. Time flies too quick. she will be a year old on the 30th!

IMG_0329.jpg

IMG_0325.jpg

IMG_0327.jpg

Had to throw this one in!!!!!

IMG_0306.jpg

hehe that's how it's done!!!

reminds me of those oil commercials where the guys laying under the truck with his baby and is like "One day she'll be all yours!"

hehe that's how it's done!!!

reminds me of those oil commercials where the guys laying under the truck with his baby and is like "One day she'll be all yours!"
LOL If the old CSVT keeps kicking that long. I will let ehr have it. By that time though it will prob be a garaged trailor queen if I have anything to do with it.

Had my daughter in the car letting her play around thought these were cute so I'm sharing lol. Time flies too quick. she will be a year old on the 30th!

Aint that the truth.:nonono: Seems like my little girl was just born yesterday and she just turned three last month.

Aint that the truth.:nonono: Seems like my little girl was just born yesterday and she just turned three last month.

Dude, May 27th every year is the day I feel older...
My B-day is in October, but Ambers is in May....

10 years already this May....Damn I feel old....

If you guys need the address to send presents for either of us, shoot me a PM... :cool:

Last edited:
Dude, May 27th every year is the day I feel older...
My B-day is in October, but Ambers is in May....

10 years already this May....Damn I feel old....

If you guys need the address to send presents for either of us, shoot me a PM... :cool:
Need to have a party.:laugh:

Back