• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

This was a surprise on my doorstep...

ohsigmachi

CEG'er
851056_36_full.jpg

851056_37_full.jpg

Carbon Fiber (or Fibre if your not from around here) timing cover for the ol' zetec.

I'm confused on the title. You're suprised something you ordered was actually delivered? :D

I think the stock black cover looks good, but I have to say, that could spice it up a bit.

851056_36_full.jpg

851056_37_full.jpg

Carbon Fiber (or Fibre if your not from around here) timing cover for the ol' zetec.

WHERE DID YOU GET THAT?!!!?!?

I was told mine was one of a kind... I sold my car with that cover on the engine...

Was I misinformed... is there a manufactorer that makes them?

I didn't order this. I tried to get these made some years ago and the GB fell through. I never expected to get mine; I didn't even know that one had ever been made until a couple weeks ago. A couple of pm's later and this just showed up on my doorstep.

I was told this was also a one off, one of a kind. There is no production on these.

I didn't order this. I tried to get these made some years ago and the GB fell through. I never expected to get mine; I didn't even know that one had ever been made until a couple weeks ago. A couple of pm's later and this just showed up on my doorstep.

I was told this was also a one off, one of a kind. There is no production on these.

Now there is two that I know of... my old Zetec tour had one... I got it for free when it was given to me by R_G because it didnt fit on his zetec tour...

I loved that cam cover, I got so many complements on it, it set off my engine bay.

IMAG0049.jpg

That is sweet! Love the look. Now you need a CF intake tube to set it off!

And a little simple green to clean the engine bay and then you will really really be set.

That is sweet! Love the look. Now you need a CF intake tube to set it off!

And a little simple green to clean the engine bay and then you will really really be set.

yeah it would be pretty sweet... if I still had the car :cry:

Back