• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spring Meet 2007: Buffalo

Pre98

Hard-core CEG'er
Hey New Yorkers, I don't know about you but this area has been DEAD silent for far too long. I will host a meet here in Buffalo in April, one month before Spring Zing 2007. One large mall in the area, plenty of restaurants for food; I know of two shore lines and several parks we can have photoshoots at. I live in a suburban area with plenty of street room to park cars, and a single driveway that can host two cars at a time to work on.

Basically we all have work to do on our cars before Spring Zing 2007; mine is minor aesthetic stuff. I wish I had the detail wonders of Roger or Pete around because my car's paint just needs the love, man. :nonono: I've got center caps to fill, calipers to paint, paint to wax.. and I know a few people who need stuff installed so..

I'm shooting for a warm sunny day in April, there's bound to be one. By that time, NYSpeed.com should be having their local cruise nights and meets at Mighty Taco on Sheridan Dr. Pretty cool group of people, I sometimes run into Cougar owners there who are active on the forums as well. Anyone from PA is more than welcome- I've only met Allen. Need to meet the rest of you. :laugh:

You are in. There is no denying my request for a meet. :laugh: This area needs a good boost in CEG presence..

April is going to be kinda busy for me but....

you'll meet me at SZ 07! :)

and you know i'll be there for sure bill. the galleria is right down the street! we'll head over to the mighty meets too as they are right next to my house

I might join you guys for a meet or 2. I wanna pick up a speedo WITH a tach. Maybe you guys can help me install it :)

i know a couple SVT owners who arent on here that would love to go to this. i'll give them a call.

Definitely. I'm starting to get hyped up for SZ07 so I'm just trying to prod open some early celebrating. :cool:

hell i might drive up that way for fun if i know i wont make sz07

If you gather some PA people.. I might consider trying to find a large enough area for us all to park at. Anyone else in? We have Lake Erie and Niagara Falls for photo ops.. :shrugs:

We could always hit Fort Niagara State Park in Youngstown, NY

Gorgeous view of lake Ontario, and the Toronto Skyline. Plus the parking lot is ENORMOUS

We could have a Dave and Buster's meet with a stop at Ellicott Creek Park? I've taken a lot of my photos there. There's one huge parking lot with the creek behind it and of course the rest of the wooded areas in the park.

How about those two places as the destinations?

ellicott creek is in my backyard. ellicott creek rd. is the road right off of my street. if you want naked priests running all around our cars, then we can go... :laugh: no lie

There's one huge parking lot with the creek behind it and of course the rest of the wooded areas in the park.

its actually a man-made resevoir made to collect all the crappy water that runs through tonawanda creek

Last edited:
Yes yes, but the location still looks great. :cool:

So who's in? Should I set a date of April 17th?

Back