• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Pictures of Wong's car AKA CTA SVT

Oh yeah 1500km if that in 3years :D (not being sarcastic).

Aaron

I have owned the CSVT for almost 6 years (in May 2007), less than 9000kms (~5600 miles) have been put on it since I got it, and yes less than 1500kms(~930 miles) in the last 3 years. The SRT-4 was purchased brand new in October 2003, and now has 3313kms (~2058 miles) on the odometer. :D

what a predicament... "Hmmm. what turbo charged car do i feel like driving today?"!

i hate you... :mad:

jk, but seriously 2 very nice rides, i think the neon should lose the wing. even tho it is C/F

what a predicament... "Hmmm. what turbo charged car do i feel like driving today?"!

i hate you... :mad:

jk, but seriously 2 very nice rides, i think the neon should lose the wing. even tho it is C/F

Heh, actually, the SVT is supercharged. ;)

I wasn't planning to go back to a wing on the SRT, but...., the lip spoiler that finally made it into the market was just too small and is almost undetectable unless you know its there.

Here is a pic. Can you see it?

pvowing.jpg

srttrunk2.jpg

so, if neither one of those are your daily...let me guess, u drive the van? :blackeye:

Back