• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Uh ohhhh

Indeed, it was a mature decision because I have 8 points on my record, although I would have loved a duratec or an SVT for that matter, I didn't go searching for one because I knew it would only get me into trouble, and since all I do is travel whats the point in having a more powerful and less economical engine? My old zetec was plenty powerful enough for me, and if I ever have the need to go faster, I have a friend that is importing a skyline, I will just ring him up, he will let me drive it.

I R smrt. :)

umm.... maturity is owning a quicker car, and not speeding constantly. simply buying a slower car (that you can still speed in... :shrug: ) doesn't make you more mature, it means you have no self control.

umm.... maturity is owning a quicker car, and not speeding constantly. simply buying a slower car (that you can still speed in... :shrug: ) doesn't make you more mature, it means you have no self control.

Ding ding ding.

Also if gas mileage is a concern, keep you stupid corolla or get a better job.:laugh:

Back