• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Some More Mondeo Pictures

JCTH1

CEG'er
Heres some more mondeo pictures. Its going back on the road soon missing a few bits so will post piccies up of that real soon.

jcth1

Attachments

• 06122006.jpg
    06122006.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 06122006_001_.jpg
    06122006_001_.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 07122006.jpg
    07122006.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 0
Be nice when cleaned up but i dont like the rear spoiler.

Rear spoiler is gone, Will get pics of it on my mates mondeo as it was fitted today.

If someone could make the piccies appear without the need to click on them that would be appreciated.

Will have piccies of it without the spoiler and on steelies by weekend. My 19''s wont fit and at £400 for 4 tyres i dont have the cash to do that yet, plus its dropped 60mm.

jcth1

If someone could make the piccies appear without the need to click on them that would be appreciated.

jcth1

Here you go (nice Mondy!):
mondeo3.jpg

mondeo2.jpg

mondeo.jpg

Damn that thing is LOWWWWW! :drool: Glad to hear the wing is history. It just looked out of place.

if it hadnt of damaged the tailgate it would of stayed on. Mate put it on his (piccies to follow) and it just doesnt look right. If it was to suit a car it was definately that one.

Maybe one day in the future i might get another one and fix it properly to it wont damage a tailgate.

thanks for the comments, for those who want to know its dropped 60mm but will be going back up on ST24 suspension until either i put my koni's on or get a set of D2 coilovers.

jcth1

Back