• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

ugg here we go.

I didn't need it either, but it looks pretty snazzy and adds some black to the forward part of the Console.

Good luck getting an Updated Cup Holder. :laugh: :cool:

That was mean. :laugh: You happened to luck out, I had one sitting on my counter that I had just washed.

uggg i want one haha

I'll get you one. Actually, I may have another with my Contour parts, I'll check.

Ian, PM me with the parts that you are looking for. Not sure what you want but if I have it, I'll hook you up. Don't worry you won't "pay through the nose" either. :)

It was. :)

Ian, you probably won't find any updated cupholders at either yard, unless they got a few new ones in, I took them all.

I keep a bottle of water with me most of the time and store my gum/cell phone in the other.

that is why you put in a pre98 center console so you have the second din slot to keep things ... if you must have a drink it get closed tightly and put on the floor leaning against the seat and the center console ...

I also have that "slot" in front of the cup holders too.
I prefer my bottle in the cup holder so they don't roll or get in my way. Things stuck between the seat and console bother me. :)

I don't eat/drink in my car, but I wanted the updated holders because...you have a hard time finding them. :laugh:

I don't eat/drink in my car, but I wanted the updated holders because...you have a hard time finding them. :laugh:

You did take a big tall glass (plastic cup really) of water with you when you left.
Not a hard enough time apparently. :shrug: I could have made some cash off that thing but no, I like you, so you got it cheap. :)

You did take a big tall glass (plastic cup really) of water with you when you left.
Not a hard enough time apparently. :shrug: I could have made some cash off that thing but no, I like you, so you got it cheap. :)

If I got stranded on the side of the road, I figured water would be a good thing to have around. =P

I like being liked...makes me feel good about myself. =D

True. You would need something until I got out of bed and come to get you. All was well, thankfully.

Good!

I also have that "slot" in front of the cup holders too.
I prefer my bottle in the cup holder so they don't roll or get in my way. Things stuck between the seat and console bother me. :)

Your mother's a "slot..."

Sorry, but I just couldn't resist the Beavis and Butthead reference...:)

Back