• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

I think my SVT is cursed!!!

LMAO - I was reading that & thought ... "there's Christine with the salt again" & started laughing . THAN I read the part about me not laughing - I laughed harder :D :D !!

I knew you would laugh. I'm glad to see that you didn't disappoint. ;)

Allen:

I happen to know that if you laugh at Ms Phil not even salt will help so be nice!

:D
He always laughs when I tell him about the salt and the evil spirits. I can attest to the fact that it works but he won't believe me. :shrug:

LMAO!
You're making fun of me. :shrug: :help: :cry:

Trouble ahead! :laugh:

ding ding ding! we have a winner!
w00t.gif

Well I got a rear bumper finally. I still don't know whether I should fix the car and sell it or just keep it once its back. My g/f says keep it, but I don't know. Anyone else have any suggestions? Anyone want to buy it?

I just want to say thank you to all who said to keep my SVT... Wouldn't you know it as I was checking this thread the other day my g/f came in and started to read it also, now I really have to keep the car and I got the "I told you so" speech! :rolleyes: THANK YOU NE CEG!! (only joking :laugh:) Although I do want you all to know the plan wasn't to get rid of my SVT and never look back, it was actually to either find a Silver Frost E0 (cause E0's are the shiz nit) or a Tropic Green E1 (I want to grow up to be like Scott some day! :help:) plus a cheap daily driver ($1000 or less).

Back