• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Need good but affordable paintshop

G

green SVT

Well I got my tax returns, and with some of the money I would finally like to get my primered beast painted. The bad part is that I only have about 1,700 to spend. I know I wont get a perfect job, but I thought I throw out this thread and see if anyone knew of some shops that would do my SVT stock silver. Can be in MI, IN, OH, Thanks.

http://www.contour.org/ceg-vb/showthread.php?t=6122
Pics

Theres a guy in a couple towns over that does a good job and can probably get you done for a little more then what you have.

call

BSD autobody its in dayton Ohio, I work there.

Tell him what you have and how much your looking too spend and tell Him patrick sent you there.

He should Help you out. hes my boss and a good guy.

Bsd autobody ask for BOB
937-277-4510

call

BSD autobody its in dayton Ohio, I work there.

Tell him what you have and how much your looking too spend and tell Him patrick sent you there.

He should Help you out. hes my boss and a good guy.

Bsd autobody ask for BOB
937-277-4510

Will do tomorrow....THANKYOU IN ADVANCE!!!

Hey man, I didnt get to talk to you Friday. Thanks again for getting this together. I can't wait to get it back, my mirko will be ordered soon, just gotta get around to it, then I'll see if Bob can spray that also. I'm super excited though, thanks again.

Dude just wanted to tell you thanks, the car looks AMAZING, especially for the cost...he he....I will post some clean pics tomorrow if I can get a few seconds without rain. Thanks again!

Anyone have some suggestions of an affordable paintshop closer to the Flint area?

There should be a sticky where CEG'ers can post good paintshops for our areas.....just a thought though

needs more pics

I'm working on it, just with school starting back this week and the rain its been hard. But the car does look great. Last weekend I resanded and repainted, clearcoated the wheels since they did get just a smidge of overspray on them. But they needed refinishing anyways. Will have pics tomorrow. Just ordered mirko also...:)

Back