• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Only 3 Months Till Sz-07 !!

Buddy Palumbo

Hard-core CEG'er
OK Guys - there's only about 3 months till Spring Zing '07 . If you want to go , but haven't registered - get your butt to the Spring Zing forum & DO IT !!! You won't be disappointed .

That is all ...

LOL! They ALWAYS register a month before. I'm actually really pleased at the amount that have signed up. It seems like we never have this many this early. Usually it's 30 ppl and then a mad dash.

I'm all registered. :)

I was surprised at the number of people registered at this time too. :cool:

Here's what Alex Flanagan has to say about Spring Zing.
Hitit.jpg

This message is approved by Alex Flanagan.

Register, or die.:mad:

I just need the weather to warm up because certain projects and tweaking must have good weather.

Mark is in charge of that. Haven't heard jack squat. Dyno won't be known till we get closer.

I can't even count the number of people who have actually said they're afraid to go to SZ because of Elky :crazy: :rolleyes:
bad excuse, kids, don't use it anymore.

I need it to get warm out so the SVT can come out of hibernation. I have a trunkfull of parts waiting to get put in. Can't wait till SZ tho...gonna be a blast. I've never been to Michigan (I had never been east of Illinois till SZ last year. The carferry ride is gonna be the best:cool:

I used to think Elky was scary, after SZ06 I'm used to it :laugh:

Back