• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Attn: Rawburt

I take it they help with the aerodynamics rights, kinda like a golf ball?

they do!

here's rawbutt and starfishjammir getting ready to assist in the install...

rawbutt.jpg

Damn, no wonder they didn't show up to the D&B meet, you guys are brutal:laugh:

Nah, not because they're brutal. I'm just starting to lose interest in CEG meets, not as exciting as they were when I first bought my car, thats for sure. They are all the same people everytime, consisting of more trolls then contours. Needs more enthusiasm.

Nah, not because they're brutal. I'm just starting to lose interest in CEG meets, not as exciting as they were when I first bought my car, thats for sure. They are all the same people everytime, consisting of more trolls then contours. Needs more enthusiasm.

the meets are a social thing, imo... and being anti-social, i can see why you wouldn't like to attend them.

Robert, its really not about the Contour anymore, but rather the friendships we've made over the years (almost 7 years in my case) The Contour was the car that got everyone together and now some of us, ok alot of us, don't have them anymore but its not like we don't like them anymore:shrug: Just show up to the meets, its not like anyone going to say anything to you anyways:laugh:

Steeda, I knew that I left myself open with my previous post but I'm going to have a new found enthusiasm for meets pretty soon, trust me:cool: Its not all the ragging on my Crossfire that kept me away, but after 3 monthes of having the car I knew I made a mistake, one that's going to be corrected here pretty soon (early April to no later than the 3rd week of April) Even though I'll be leasing this car, I plan on buying it outright, leasing will just help me to get my foot in the door:idea:

Speaking of meets, when is the next one:confused:

Robert, its really not about the Contour anymore, but rather the friendships we've made over the years (almost 7 years in my case) The Contour was the car that got everyone together and now some of us, ok alot of us, don't have them anymore but its not like we don't like them anymore:shrug: Just show up to the meets, its not like anyone going to say anything to you anyways:laugh:

Personally more interested in the car then the individual.

Back