• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

hows the weather???

kidSVT

CEG'er
Hello all, i'm just chillin here in a room at the Hampton inn.... in MIAMI. haha, the weather is freaking amazing down here. I just thougth i'd ask to see how everything is going on back up in PA, and how that ice is treatin you all.

~Andrew

It's not really ice right now for me. Since it's finally above freezing today, it's just slush. Which means I CAN FINALLY LEAVE THE HOUSE. :crazy:

Miami...
Lucky bastid. ;)

I know I already probably asked you this, but where in PA are you from?

I'm from Stewartstown PA.. its right by Shresbury. a few miles away from I-83. i'm down in miami for a gymnastics competition, the actuall meet was yesterday, now we're going to the beach.... and no not south beach :( the weather down here is godly

~Andrew

You're about 2 hours from me.
Make sure to come to a few meets when you can, you'll have a good time.

How did you do in the competition?

Have fun at the beach soaking up the rays. :)

yeah i defidently wanna come to one of the meets, they sound like a lot of fun.

I've had better competitions, but i did alright. there were some crazy guys in a level called Elite, im a level 10. but they were insane. two guys were from the US national team, and 2 guys came over from colombia. the guy from colombia won. i didn't compete against them, but i got 5th on pommel horse, parallel bars, 7th on high bar and vault, 4th on rings, and 8th all around. my buddy on my team got 2nd all around.

the beach was pretty cool, windy as crap though. but the drive to the beach and back from teh beach was AMAZING. there were lambo's, ferrari's, Z06's, porche GT3's, three Aston Martin DB9's, a few maserarti's, just some siiiick ass cars. my favorite was the lambo gallardo. i was dissapointed to not see a CSVT around tho :( i miss my baby. i'm defidently going for a nice drive when i get back monday.

my last trip to florida, i saw one lambo, one ferrari, a zillion porsches, and 3 csvt's

yeah there were defidently alot of porsches, all i saw was one GT3 and a butt load of carerra S's :). although i think cali has the most porsches.. my dad lives out there and everywhere you look theres a porsche. he says cali is where porsche's die and go to heaven.

5th, 7th, and 4th and 8th all around....not bad. :) Congrats!

Sounds like you had lot of fun and saw some very cool rides. :drool:

As for the meet, we have on planned for 3 March and you are welcome to come!

haha, thanks... I try

march 3rd sounds good to me. just gimme a time and a place :)

I'm sure there were a lot of people competing and you did well. :)

Maybe you and Ian could meet up and cruise down together.

By the way, how was your meet Ian? How did ya do?

I figured that's what it was but since I have limited track knowledge, I thought I'd ask. I was a swimmer so I know about the relays. :)

Back