• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Silver Frost SVT 494/394 area

XKontour98

Hard-core CEG'er
Saw a clean looking CSVT on 494 heading West (North) just before the 394 exit Last Sunday evening around 8:30/8:45pm. Looked like a younger guy and a chick. Anyone on here? They were driving slower in the right lane. I got a decent look at the car, but had to exit onto 394 right away. I wasn't roll'n the contique, so I'm sure they didn't notice me.

Might be the guy my brother sold his car to. If I'm not mistaken he lived in that area. Did it have www.contour.org decals on the rear windows? I'm not sure if he would have taken them off. Come to think of it I wonder if he ever came to this site...

Oh well thats all I got for ya.

coulda been blackcoog and his wife too. his daily driver is a SF contour with some aftermarket wheels, but i would imagine if they were together they would take her passat W8 or w/e it is. :)

coulda been blackcoog and his wife too. his daily driver is a SF contour with some aftermarket wheels, but i would imagine if they were together they would take her passat W8 or w/e it is. :)

No, it wasn't Chris I could tell that much. And there were no CEG stickers, cause I would have definitely noticed that. The dude could have taken them off though.

Back