• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Pic Request: White SVT

Holy :shocked:

That's never been posted before. Yet again one more guy with Ne-O's. I'm in love :laugh:
NO. Those are my ne-os. I bought them off off him... well the previous owner of that svt spike. :) That SVT was Tred and is now pearl white.

you're in love with a guy?
With the car dummy
greddy.gif

It's now owned by a guy out around St. Johns, MI. It used to be owned by a guy who's name is Spike and was built by BuckeyeSVT both on FCO. I talked to the guy a little bit; nice guy. Definately a sweet car though.

-Adam

I love what they did with the antennas on the back..if I would ever get my car repainted, thats where my antenna would go

He did, Parkedcar was upset about it because he didn't even ask for his permission to use it or not. Parkedcar is more than willing to help people design something for their cars, so needless to say he was kinda bummed when he saw someone took his design.
You forgot the end of the story. He apologized and agreed to put a parkedcar logo decal on his car so people know the designer. He loved the design and was trying to emulate it (as a lot of people on this site do with their cars) .. I seem to recall he didn't know parkedcar designed/made/charged for vinyl.

You forgot the end of the story. He apologized and agreed to put a parkedcar logo decal on his car so people know the designer. He loved the design and was trying to emulate it (as a lot of people on this site do with their cars) .. I seem to recall he didn't know parkedcar designed/made/charged for vinyl.

Thanks for finishing it off. I knew it was resolved but i forgot how.

She is sitting warm in my garage as we type!

Thanks for the complements. Its a mixed bag. I love the car, it was/is well taken care of and turns heads. Then on the opposite end of the spectrum it was someone else's work (for the most part) so it will always be known as their "old" car.

It is our second SVT. The first was a very nice black one we hard just started to work on when a nice big 8 point took it out for good (at least for us, it was purchased and put back on the road later I found that out when I got a call from the Secretary of State...).

Either way I have changed some things (noticeably the rims), front grill, stereo setup, emblem placement, fogs etc.

I have more plans in the works for it but balance too many hobbies to get them all done right away. I currently have 7 cars (mainly Supras) and a house that takes up my time.

This year I plan on getting the 3.0 chipped etc.

I have posted most the pictures I had taken all over this site and the other. The biggest aesthetic change was the rims for it:

Pre Rim:
prerimfn9.jpg

FF5's
whitesvt2xd5.jpg

Last edited:
i think i am going to paint mine white, instead of the two tone color scheme i had recently "settled" on! GOD, white loks so sweet!!

Back